Today was a short day, but sometimes that's a good thing. It is when you're doing demo, anyhow.
The project that got started today involves tearing out an existing shower, and basically rebuilding it with a new custom shower pan and new tile. It's nothing too complicated or extravagant, but I do enjoy getting the opportunity to build shower pans every now and then.
Day 1 = demolition. Not a big task, and luckily enough this one came apart pretty easy.
And, if you want to see some super gross stuff, check out what I found in the shower drain today:
And in other news, we got the green light to go ahead and put the construction of this HUGE set of built-ins on the schedule:
This will easily be the biggest set of custom built-ins I've ever been involved with...should be a super fun project.